Face beat is life and all things great on planet earth but there are times where you need your skin to breathe. With the many chemicals added in makeup products, our skin gets damaged without the necessary treatment needed from time to time. We are no means condoning getting rid of make up all together, Alicia – we love you girl… However, protecting your skin can save you from permanent damage to your beautiful skin, queue in Rosewater.
Here are a few benefits from Rosewater that your skin will thank you for:
- It helps get rid of acne – Yes, we are dancing with you.
- Rosewater assists in cooling your skin.
- It helps maintain your skins PH balance.
- Naturalistas where you at? Rosewater enhances the qualities of your hair
- Rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
How do you get your hands on this amazing product? You can make it yourself. Relax, Raven’s got you:
Step 1 – Wash a few roses in water and tear off petals
Step 2 – Add a cup of rose petals into a saucepan and 1 and a half cup of water.
Step 3 – Cover the pan and bring to a boil. Simmer until rose petals turn white or lose color
Step 4 – Turn off the heat and allow water to cool down.
Step 5 – Drain water and pour it into a bottle of your choice!
Easy peasy, Lemon squeazy! Do your skin a favor and you will love the results.