You’ve just executed the big chop, now what?
Good question because Raven Tailor is here to help…
Just like any journey, the journey to beautiful natural hair needs patience and the right products. Trial and error are okay because finding what works for your hair is the main point, so filter the advice you get from others on how to maintain your natural hair. Not everything will work for you, so try out these tips that might help you in the long run.
- Develop a natural hair regimen.
- This consists of shampooing, conditioning, leave in conditioning and protein washes etc
- It’s advisable that you wash your hair every two weeks, followed by the conditioning processes.
- Find products that you can afford and for your hair texture.
- Filter the advice, some things will work and others won’t so don’t force it. Rather do your research.
- Read the reviews on certain products that you are skeptical about, its okay to read how the product worked for others or didn’t, the whole point is to not waste your money.
- Lastly, moisturize your hair! Get some oils and creams!
Remember to be patient, trust your hair journey because it is your crown after all!